CCS Women’s Ministry was formed to strengthen, in Christ, the bond between the women of our body.
- Lasting relationships being built between women.
- To see needs met, both physical and spiritual.
- To encourage one another and point each other to Jesus, through prayer and support.
- To teach God’s principles on loving our husbands, training our children, and serving the Lord.
- To facilitate effective service and ministry.
We hold a women's retreat annually in May at Camp Alta. Click here to listen to previously recorded retreat messages.
Opportunities to Serve
Not only are there opportunities to attend and be blessed, but also opportunities to serve your sisters here at CCS. You don’t need any special talent to serve the Lord, just a willing heart to minister to Jesus by ministering to others. For more information about serving in this ministry, please click here.