CCS Children's Ministry goal is to minister the love of Christ to the whole family including:
The Children (Deut. 6:5-7): To share God’s Word with them that they might learn to love the Lord with all their heart, soul, and strength.
The Parents (Heb. 10:24-25): To come up alongside them as they seek to raise their children in the ways of the Lord.
The Volunteers (1 Peter 4:10): To give them an opportunity to use and develop the gifts God has bestowed on them.
The Body (Phil. 2:3-4): To give them a chance to be able to be instructed in the Word without distraction.
Through God's grace and your prayers, we can accomplish this.
- All Children’s Ministry Staff members have undergone an application and interview process as well as a background check.
- Our full reliance is on the Word of God, so please allow your children to bring their Bibles to class.
- Snacks are served in the classes as available. The staff and the parents provide them. Please communicate any restrictions your child may have to the classroom staff.
- As a parent, you are always welcome to visit your child’s class.
- If you have further questions, please feel free to call the church office.
May the Lord bless your family as you seek to follow Him!